Friday, July 01, 2005

School's out for Winter

Last exam today, Logic. Came in five minutes late, left three-quarters of an hour early (some dudes were out of there in half). It was multiple guess, which made it easy. I had to guess about five questions, and I may have fucked myself over by not knowing a contrary pair of propositions from a subcontrary, but eh, all over now.

So what am I going to do over the holidays?

For a start, rebuild all my severly neglected non-uni friendships (sorry guys!)
Start learning Go again,
Get my hands on another copy of Orbital's Snivilisation (there's another great album),
Read read and read (burning through The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich at the moment),
Write words heap more (here and elsewhere in my misbegotten family of half-finished journals),
and finally *sigh* I guess I'm going to have to get a job of some kind as well...

No comments: